Culture Kits are collections of resources that contain authentic artifacts and contemporary and historical items, such as games, money, printed materials, tools, school uniforms, books, CDs, and DVDs, from over 80 different countries.
Kits are sent out for a period of 3 weeks. Requests for materials should be submitted at least 2-4 weeks before your intended usage date. We send out kits during the UNC academic year from September-April.
We’ll launch our new kit search system and open our reservation system in August! Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get notified!
In addition to tangible Culture Kits, Navigators also offers a variety of digital resources for educators and students, created by UNC students such as Video Stories, Photo Stories, Articles, Inspirational Posters, and Virtual Presentations.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Bring the world to your students by participating in one of our virtual presentations! They’re free and open to all K-16 educators and students.
- Our presenters are UNC students who have been abroad, or are international students currently studying at UNC.
- Each presenter prepares an interactive presentation. Photos and sometimes videos and websites play a big role in each presentation.
- We welcome questions from you and your students during the presentation. Just use the chat box.
- You’re welcome to come and go as it suits you and your students.
- Each presentation will be recorded and available to watch a few days after the live presentation.
Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org